Wednesday, March 27, 2013

{Middle of the Week, Praise + Silliness}

 {Before you even begin, can I just say I hate the way the word 'silliness' is spelled. It looks, well, silly.}
Well this morning, I drank my first cup of coffee while stocking skimming other's instagrams. {I am completely normal, and am in no way a creeper. Okay, maybe slightly.}
And for my second cup, I find myself wasting time in the blogasphere.
Although, is it really wasting time if I am being encouraged by sweet Jesus loving women and their words?
Forget what the jury may say. I don't need permission to approach the bench. And I certainly don't need another reason to debate.
The answer is no, it is not a time waster. There, I said it. You're welcome.
Enjoying the humor? Or should I just get to my point already?
I should probably {Prob-bab-ly} just get to the point. I have to start my day. Sheesh, people.
Remember when I talked about spring break + more grace (here)? Well I have some super exciting, juicy, major praise worthy news for you! I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {Too much, for this early?...forgive me, I have had two cups of coffee already remember?}
I found out on Monday morning. I stared at the screen for a solid 2 minutes before screaming Thank you Jesus! Thank you Jesus! Thank you Jesus! {The screaming was mostly internal, but it still counts} Wanna know the score? An 84, I will take that B and shout about it from the roof tops. No joke. I took a screen shot and everything. I sent it to my mom, of course.
It is truly a blessing from the Lord. Every time He shows off and blesses me big, I still feel like pinching myself. To have a heavenly Father, that loves me so much that He chooses to bless me big with things I just can't ignore, is pretty stinkin' awesome. I know for a fact I could not have done this with out His working hand.
Thank you Jesus! Thank you Jesus! Thank you Jesus! 
 
If you have really good eyes or are reading this on a handy-dandy smart phone, you can zoom in and see that not only did I pass my final but I ended the class with a high B. #what
How awesome is our God? Can I get an Amen?
{please say it, I mean, don't leave me virtually hanging}
Happy Wednesday y'all! I am off to start my day.
Thanks to all you brave souls who made it to the end of all this coffee infused praise and silliness.
It is much appreciated.
P.s. The coffee was decaffeinated.



No comments

Post a Comment

© Clarissa Doesn't Explain it All.
Maira Gall