Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Summer Part 3: the end.

 
 
Oh boy, here it is. The end of summer has come.
I start school in 6 days.
But, these last days will be spent prepping and adjusting for fall.
So how about that last list.
 
The desert landscape isn't always my favorite but, oh, the wide open space to view some awesome clouds, will never get old. I snapped the shot above on the highway headed home.
 
I scored Essie nail polish for $3.99. Y'all i'm serious. Crazy good deal.
 
And while we are on the subject of nail polish, since fall is around the corner I finally have the excuse to wear dark colors again. My favorite. Forget that cutesy hot pink or poppin' green, give me some deep reds and dark greys and i'm a happy girl.
 
I preordered a No. 41 tee that feeds 100 hundred sweet babes in Rwanda. Which is awesome. Y'all seriously need to go check them out. See the tee here. Also read their sweet story, will ya?
 
This summer I discovered Spits black pepper sunflower seeds. Delicious.
 
I haven't picked up a single book since my last post, but I'm okay with that. This fall I have a class that will require me to read 3 novels in 10 weeks, so needless to say, it might be good to have a break.
 
Ending the summer with a head cold isn't fun.
 
For the last couple of weeks I have been helping my mom out in her elementary school library. It has been fun but it also has included the onset of said head cold. Small kids + germs = my sniffly nose. 
 
I need to get a new backpack, since I have been using the same one for like ever and it's gonna give up on life any day now. Seriously.
 
My mom and I are spending my last weekend of summer together at Women of Faith. Can I get an WHOOO HOOO for girls weekend?
 
......
 
Alright, I'm done with my summer lists.
I hope you all had as blessed of a summer as I did.
Please join me in prayerfully entering fall.
Peace out. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Clarissa Doesn't Explain it All.
Maira Gall