Friday, August 26, 2011

Pizza, FNL, & Momma

Okay so first off let me say, I didn't think I would be at this again so soon...but here I am.
Today has not gone the way I planned. And as the people close to me know, I absolutely hate change. I avoid it at all cost actually.
Anywho, as change is coming my way lately I have to either adapted and overcome or lose my mind driving against this current of change. (Believe me I will lose it)...
In the midst of all of this today, I must say I am Blessed to have such a wonderful Momma (she hates when I call her that, but she will have to deal:))
We can eat pizza and watch FNL marathons (Friday Night Lights)and in the end, we come to the conclusion that everything will work out in the end.
Thank you to my dear Momma.
I love you.
P.s. you got the first dedication on my blog....yeah, you can brag ;)

2 comments

  1. I blog tagged you! I hope you have fun with this - you need to add some pictures girlie - eye candy is fun! And you love to bake & cook - take pictures - post recipes! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so rock! I took your advice!;) Love you too!

    ReplyDelete

© Clarissa Doesn't Explain it All.
Maira Gall