Sunday, August 28, 2011

Summer Southern Bare Foot Blue Jean Nights...Goodbye

It is final. My summer has officially come to a close....well my summer hasn't ended really, but it might as well have. My Love goes back to school tomorrow. Off to college he goes...I am truly proud of him. He is an amazing man and I am thankful for him each and every day....
Buuuut!
 I don't want to share him.
The final summer dish we made together (White Cream Chicken Pizza, delish! I will be posting the Recipe soon :) ), has been put away. The hours of driving and hearing him sing to the radio in the driver's seat have been forced to dissipate. The impromptu vacations have to be saved for another day. The long nights of just being together have been shortened....
 And it’s time to say goodbye to the end of our summer.
It has been an amazing summer with plenty of memories I will cherish on the road ahead.
This first semester will be a challenge.
It will be exciting.
It will all be new.
It will bring us to our roots and show us what we are made of.
To that I say,
Goodbye Summer, Bring it on College!
Off we go!
"I love you baby, to the moon and back. I love you all the time"

No comments

Post a Comment

© Clarissa Doesn't Explain it All.
Maira Gall