Wednesday, April 18, 2012

{I'm trying}

Today I was going to write a post that I have been avoiding for about 3 weeks, but when I went to write it my computer and God made it clear that I was not meant to write it. While pressing the shift key the computer screen quickly changed to my home page and my opening paragraph was gone.
Okay, Lord I get the hint.
So instead of this being a sinical and sarcastic rant like intended, I will choose to be positive.
Oh, wouldn't it be nice to so simply change our attitudes and outlooks so easily?
News Flash: its not.
But our Lord sure does love changing them.
He cracks me up sometimes-- Using the right hand corner of my blog to adjust my attitude.
And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus. Hebrews 12:1-2
There it was. Starring me right in the face.
He just wants us to run in the direction of Him. Always.
With whatever race we are running at the time.
And for this moment that is this last quarter before summer.
It has been quite rough.
The professor's are terrible.
The classes have a lot of work.
My brain is on summer.
And I want out!
And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus. Hebrews 12:1-2
No matter how much I hate this quarter
No matter how awful the home work is
No matter how terrible the professors are
I am supposed to run with perseverance the race marked out for me with my eyes fixed on Jesus.
My race: Spring quarter 2012
I'm trying Lord. I will run with perseverance. My eyes are fixed on you. No matter what. Thank you for this opportunity to attend college.
Amen.
----
This weekend I get to escape for Women's Retreat with the ladies of my church . I need this weekend on the mountain top to rest my runners legs and rehydrate my soul.
Please pray for the women who are going. May they be filled anew with his love and grace and be recharged to keep running their races.
Remember to Sparkle!
Hebrews 12:1-2


No comments

Post a Comment

© Clarissa Doesn't Explain it All.
Maira Gall