Tuesday, May 22, 2012

{3 Weeks}

3 weeks away.
Summer.
I can feel it.
Not to mention, read it.
Since everyone and their mother is already out of school for the summer.
I have 3 weeks of school and a week of finals to get through
and then
I'm free!
I have so many plans, like last summer, to do a bunch of stuff I have neglected or have been unable to carve out time for. I can not wait to get started!
My plans include revamping my room, crafting up a storm, possibly a trip to St. Louis, spending a week decorating my Best Friend's room, beach trips, baking, Disneyland, run aways to where ever the car leads.....you name it, I can't wait to get out there and do it.
Here are a few of my inspirations for summer 2012, thanks to lovely Pinterest!
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
........
okay. okay.
The list could go on and on.
But, that's a basic list of where my head will be for the next 3 weeks.
What are your summer plans and inspirations?
Remember to Sparkle!

2 comments

  1. I want to hang out with you this summer. No joke. You have way cooler plans than me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More the merrier! Come tag along! I have to show you how to shop Target style anyways :)

      Delete

© Clarissa Doesn't Explain it All.
Maira Gall