Wednesday, May 2, 2012

{Pins}

All of the sudden I have become obsessed with making pins for birthdays...or anything for that matter.
Maybe because I had two in one week? hmmmm
Anywho.
Point is, I am obsessed.
My head always trails back to ideas for new and exciting variations.
And
I am looking for more reasons to make them.
Like I'm not busy enough. Ha.
Here is the one I made for my Sister's 16th Birthday.
As you can see, we were at Disneyland for this oh so special event!
And this one I made for my Hunny's Sister's 21st Birthday!
Please forgive poor picture quality.
Each pin had its own flair for each girl. I enjoy seeing their personalities come out in the pins.
So, if you need a pin for a special occasion or birthday, I'm your girl!
You know where to find me!
Remember to Sparkle!


No comments

Post a Comment

© Clarissa Doesn't Explain it All.
Maira Gall