Monday, August 27, 2012

{Happy Birthday}

 
 
Blunders&Blessings is a year old!
Can you believe it?
I still remember the day I started this blog.
I was nervous.
Feeling a bit unworthy, as if there was nothing I could say on here that was purposeful.
It was created as an experiment.
It was something I wasn't sure I would be able to keep up with.
Never the less, I hit Create and suddenly my words were available for the world to see.
You can read my first post here.
But I wanted to highlight on this part of the post:
 
My Prayer.
I will be shown each of these Blunders & Blessings. And I will be proud in defeat and humble in victory. May my Lord show me his path.
Take this journey with me, I can't promise it will always be exciting or easy, but I can promise there will be joy, sorrow, tears, and love.
This last line hits me right in the heart.
"but I can promise there will be joy, sorrow, tears, and love."
Every word in this sentence has come true, in the most unexpected beautifully messy kind of ways.
And I am thankful.
This blog was created to share in these things, and I am humbled by my opportunity to share them with you.
Sometimes it is still difficult to express everything I am trying to say, but my goodness the Lord has blessed and humbled me by showing me other's reactions through the words He has given me.
Through this blog, He has shaped me.
In these last 365 days I have been able to look back on the words He has laid on my heart and the words others have spoken to me in connection with the posts here.
How grateful I am to know He has chosen to use me through this blog!
Me. The girl who feels some days as if she has nothing to offer through her words.
Yet, He gave me breath and fingers to type to share His word.
So here I am. Typing away for His glory, alone.
Not my own self-worth, but to share His name for who ever may come across this little blog I call home.
Heavenly Father, My prayer is still the same. I ask you to show me my Blunders&Blessings and continue to humble me as I share them for Your Glory. May I be proud in defeat and humble in victory, for I only desire Your will for my life.
Amen.
So Happy Birthday to Blunders&Blessings!
And a Very Merry Unbirthday to all of you!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Clarissa Doesn't Explain it All.
Maira Gall