Tuesday, September 25, 2012

{Brownies Needed}

Oh, yesterday.
School is back in.
And I am not loving it.
Especially yesterday.
I allowed myself to get overwhelmed and let the Devil steal my joy.
Let me explain, I am blessed beyond blessed to have the oppurtunity to attend a University.
But, It is not my favorite thing to do.
Like my least favorite thing.
Ever.
Isn't that terrible?
Please understand, I hate not liking this.
Although, this is where my heart is at the moment.
And I can't even completely pin point exactly what triggers these feelings.
Yet, here they are.
So yesterday, when I made it through my four classes and the drive home I allowed myself the night off.
Refusing to dwell on school.
Chinese Take out with the fam.
(btw Diamond Panda Egg Flower is my favorite. I practically ignored my chow mien and spicy garlic chicken just to sip down that soup!...well now you know my order)
Pinterest surfing.
I found this....
And I thought how perfect!
Yes, even though I may be a mess I want to shine the Lord's light through it.
And lets be honest, I'm a mess most of the time.
So here is where the brownies are needed.
What other way is there to end an overwhelming day but with ooey gooey chocolaty goodness?
I mean really, is there any other way?
And now I ask you for your prayers.
These next ten weeks are going to be very hard on me.
The Lord and I, I'm sure, will be having many conversations regarding these facts for the next months ahead.
But I know He cares for me and He wouldn't give me more than I can handle.
Even when I make it feel so.
And because we are His children, God has sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, prompting us to call out Abba Father.
Galatians 4:6
What a gracious blessing, I do not deserve!
 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Clarissa Doesn't Explain it All.
Maira Gall