Wednesday, May 21, 2014

day brighteners


Hey girl hey (and possible guy readers)! Its time for another #wednesdaywhatnot post.
I have to be honest, I wasn't quite sure what the prompt would be today. I was worse for wear and a bit over it all, if you know what i'm saying. 

Anywho this week I thought it might be good to post what brightens our Wednesdays, especially on a day like I was having. 


My reason to post happened in all of about 3 seconds. It's that moment when the young man in the elevator waited until every lady exited before stepping off himself. Chivalry is the best. I couldn't help but smile as I stepped out of that little silver box.

BUT WAIT, there's more!

When I got home from school, I found a package waiting for me. Ya know, one of those good ol' happy mail packages? I have recently fallen in love with @sassandcrafts jewelry (y'all gotta check her out) and low and behold I happened to win a sweet necklace (and a thrown in bracelet, because she's the sweetest) from last week's sale.

Needless to say, it was a double #wednesdaywhatnot kinda week. 

You know the drill, show me your snapshots from your Wednesday.

And I'll see y'all back here next week, if not sooner. 


No comments

Post a Comment

© Clarissa Doesn't Explain it All.
Maira Gall