Wednesday, May 7, 2014

In the middle of it all


Lately I have been feeling like I am on a treadmill that has an ever increasing speed. I am running and always trying to play catch up. This quarter has me spread thin, so thin in fact, I haven't been able to sit and rest and write like I would love to do.

Instagram has been filling in as my mini blog for the lack of time to write real completely thought out posts. I started #wednesdaywhatnot about 4weeks ago to break up the monotony of the week, add a little fun into a hump day, and a chance to get to know some fellow Ig-ers.

So, I felt it natural to start sharing these post on here as well...it only took four weeks to think of it, go figure.

This week I posed the question: in the middle of the chaos and busyness, what is something that you do that does your soul good?

For me, spending time in front of a window or tucked under the shade of a tree turns something as monotonous and annoying as studying is into something bearable and restful-ish.


*funfact: as soon as I posted this picture, my lovely little "restful-ish" space behind some bookshelves against the window in the library became a place where two young ladies decided to spend an hour laughing hysterically at some youtube clips. I'm sure they had a grand time, I on the other hand would have preferred their laughter to be taken elsewhere. I enjoyed the window though.

Now its your turn, if you feel so inclined. I'm off to hit the books some more and focus on the fact that I only have a total of 5 weeks until summer begins. Can I get an amen?!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Clarissa Doesn't Explain it All.
Maira Gall