Saturday, March 17, 2012

{Breakfast & Thoughts}

As I write, I hear the commotion in the kitchen.
My Parents are cooking a big breakfast.
This almost involved me going to the store for Baking Powder.
Now I wouldn't have a problem with this normally but..
1) They woke me up to tell me to go to the store
and
2) The wind, may blow me off the road
Thankfully, we found a substitute!!
This is VERY exciting to me :)
Anywhoooo.....
Here are my thoughts.
1) Gratitude turns what we have into enough
2) Be one who matures and builds, Be one who has an understanding and forgiving heart, who looks for the best in people. Leave people better than you found them.~ Marvin J. Ashton
3) Every day may not be good, but there is something good in everyday.
4) Don't ever let anyone dull your sparkle (Remember to Sparkle!)
5) Live in such a way that if anyone should speak badly of you no one would believe it.
6) awake. alive. blessed.
7) Shes poetry in motion. A beautiful sight to see. (lets remember that ladies :) )
Have a blessed weekend!
I'm waiting on Bacon and Cheese Waffles...
Remember to Sparkle.
Oh....and Happy St. Patrick's Day.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Clarissa Doesn't Explain it All.
Maira Gall