Monday, September 19, 2011

A Little Bit Fall Obsessed!

Okay, okay I know what you are thinking. If you have been reading my Facebook or living with me, you know I am not just a little bit obsessed, I'm a lot a bit. This is my favorite time of year. Yes, it is still in the 90's during the day, but there is that infamous breeze begging Summer to leave so Fall can come take its place. This makes me oh so excited! And in this excitement, I deemed it Fall a week and a half before the actual first day of Fall! (another example of me thinking too far ahead) Ha!
Anywhoooo!
I have been hard at work, me and Fall have become partners in crime so to speak! From wardrobe to baking we have it covered :)
Here is my Fall preparedness wrap up!

Decor~
This has been so much fun for me! I LOVE to craft and what better time to do so then Fall??
Some of my projects...
My Fall, Twine & Clothes Pins wreathe... I have changed around the leaves since this picture was taken. It now has a picture pinned of the woman who inspires my crafts with her two girls, My Grandma :)
Not the greatest picture, but you get the point! :)
I think this has become my favorite project! To tie in with my Twine and Clothes pins theme I tied twine to our coat rack and pinned the silk leaves to mimic falling leaves of Fall! They cast such awesome shadows on the wall all day long. I love them!
I love Mason Jars. Like really, I love them. AND it just so happens we were blessed with a bunch of antique Mason Jars! Cool right?
Okay so with my love of all things Mason Jars and Fall, I thought I would marry the too ideas!
And this is what I came up with! :)
They are such a great way of displaying all your extra pieces from other projects in a totally cute way!

And the theme just keeps going! Did I mention that I am in heaven with this theme? I just think it is the cutest!
A simple fireplace banner of Twine, Clothes Pins, and Silk Leaves :)
Baking~
Yummo! That is all I have to say for these treats you see. :)
Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting!
Need I say more??
Red Velvet is already my favorite, so throw in Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting and I am in heaven!
The recipe didn't call for the Cinnamon, but my Fall mood made that a necessity :)
I also had extra frosting left over, so I made some Cinnamon Rolls and topped them with the frosting!
So good!
Anyone notice I take a lot of pictures on this chopping block?? 
Any ways...
Nutella Mocha Cream Puffs!!
Easy simple and let me say, delish!
I guess I like to put a spin on these recipes because I also changed this one up a bit. I added the Nutela. Ha!
Here's that chopping block...again!
Pumpkin Spice Latte
This is perfect for a Fall morning in The Word.
SO very yummy
And the best part...you don't have to spend 5 buck to get the taste. Everything you need is in your cupboards :)

* I will be posting all of these recipes soon, they are just too yummy not to share!

So now you know how absolutely Fall crazy I have become...I am already starting to get the itch to decorate for Halloween and its not even October yet! Sheesh! I mean I already painted my nails black in honor of the season, people!
Alright, now I am off to figure out how I am going to finish all these ideas in my head before I start school, which is Thursday!...Goodness Gracious :)
Have a Blessed day!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Clarissa Doesn't Explain it All.
Maira Gall