Friday, September 9, 2011

White Cream Chicken Pizza! Yummy!


Let me just say, White Cream Chicken Pizza = YUM YUM YUM! It is a heavenly concoction! :)
You HAVE to try this!
Recipe:
•Flour tortillas
I want to try it with the tortillas for a more health conscious approach, but I made it with just some store bought Winco dough. Still super good :)
•Philadelphia Kitchen Cream
You want the Italian Herb and Cheese flavored one for this.
•Mozzarella Cheese
Now, I used a combo of Mozzarella and sliced Provolone for the pizza. The mozzarella was shredded. I cut the provolone slices in half and used those to make a border for the cheese and then piled the mozzarella on top. The Provolone turned bubbly and golden brown in the heat, it look so pretty! :)
•Cooked chicken, shredded or cubed
Just a store bought rotisserie chicken from Winco that I shredded. Super simple!
•Dried Oregano
•Garlic Powder
I used fresh Garlic. Who uses garlic powder anymore?? It is all about the fresh :)
•Fresh Basil
•Sun-dried tomatoes (optional)
I just halved a bunch of grape tomatoes, and with the heat of the oven the tomatoes were just wonderful!
First you'll want to spread some cooking creme on a tortilla (or dough) as much or as little as you want.
(actually, the very first thing I did was toast up my tortillas a little bit over the open stovetop burner - just to brown them a little bit)
Next I layered on some pre-cooked shredded chicken.
Then I sprinkled on some shredded mozzarella and provolone if you dare ;).
Then I popped it under the broiler until the cheese was hot and bubbly. After taking it out I sprinkled on a little dried oregano, garlic powder and some fresh basil. ( I heated my oven to 400, and just watched the pizza)
Drum roll please!

Tada!

I hope you try this and enjoy it as much as me and my family did!
Bon Appetite! :)

No comments

Post a Comment

© Clarissa Doesn't Explain it All.
Maira Gall