Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Thought of My Week.

Today marks a week till college begins. My Hunny and I were talking the other day while I was buying school supplies, he asked if I was excited about school..... Now let me interject this here, I am excited about starting school, but truthfully I am the type of person who thinks ahead. In my mind I am already graduated, I have my B.S.N. in Nursing, and I am off to the new Blunders and Blessings this life holds...That being said, I came to the conclusion that I was undecided about being excited. Weird, right??
I know, I'm as strange as they come. But its the truth.
Here is the kicker, after we had that conversation, checked out at my favorite place EVER. (Target), and got in the car, I had this over whelming feeling of excitement!
Now, I was excited mainly at the fact I got six file folders, a coupon filer, a paperwork filer, a pencil case, and a small note pad for the total of $3.00.
Buuuttt...
There was still something more.
The revelation came to me when I got home and had received the rest of my textbooks in the mail.
I was excited. Plain and simple.
I am not sure if I didn't want to be excited in fear of getting my hopes up and college not being what I was anticipating or that I was just nervous.
Whatever it was, it doesn't matter. I am excited now!
Annnnd...
I am still REALLY excited about my score at Target!
10 items for 3 whole dollars!!! It is just crazy!
And might I say adorable!
 The makings of a college student, in style of course!
Oh did I mention I couldn't just leave my file folders just plain old boring pink??
I added some bling to the buttons on the front just for that extra pop!
Pink, Black, Gray, and White!
The colors of my year!
Here I come CSUSB, watch out!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Clarissa Doesn't Explain it All.
Maira Gall