Saturday, March 1, 2014

getting fresh

Hey ladies! If you are here for She Shares Truth. Click on the home tab for my post about Psalm 130. I accidentally linked the wrong post! ;) 



Its been quiet here for about 3 months. The name has changed and so has the look. 

Winter left me feeling without words and inadequate with the ones I did have. The cobwebs began to assemble in the corners and dust seemed to settle on the space. 

Finally a few weeks ago, I felt a stirring that resembled something like spring cleaning. I needed new. I needed change. I wanted this space to feel intentional again. 

So here we are, friends. 

The name has changed to something that feels more me. I loved Blunders and Blessings, but I see myself representing more of the "Clarissa doesn't explain it all" category. 

[Which is a pun off of the 90's show Clarissa Explains it All. Read more on that here.]

I'm broken and messy. I have no clue most of the time and I struggle to do life intentionally well. I don't know how to really truly explain anything. BUT. I know a God who does and this is what this space is for. To share of His grace and mercy. 

Like this sweet yellow flower, blooming in what was an early spring, it is time to start over, again. 

Thanks for sticking around while I was gone. I'm back and excited to fill up this new space.


No comments

Post a Comment

© Clarissa Doesn't Explain it All.
Maira Gall